Essence of Style Magazine
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact:
InStyle Public Relations
The long awaited day is finally here! InStyle Fashion Agency is celebrating the inaugural release of the NEW magazine, ESSENCE OF STYLE. Co-Editor’s in Chef, Ohren Beck and Takeshi Kiama, proudly launched Essence of Style – Volume One with proud fanfair this afternoon.
This ground-breaking magazine highlights the utmost of SL fashion and lifestyle with a fresh approach to content & imagery. ESSENCE OF STYLE offers creative insights to the modeling industry, intelligent discussions with top designers and interesting articles on current inworld events.
Don’t miss this exciting issue… now available at the InStyle Fashion Agency and other select kiosk locations around Second Life! Featured articles this month include:
* Tempest shares her insights into the fashion industry in Second Life
* Jonny Tobias tells all about the good, the bad and the ugly of being a model in SL
* Eshi Otawara discuss her creative process & her dreams for the future of BlackSwan
* How to soak away negative energy and stress with a day at the Dorian Day spa
* Maxie Daviau tells how becoming Miss Costa Rica has changed her Second Life.
* Rosie Barthelmess shows how being a plus size in SL doesn’t mean you can’t dress well.
* BOOtiful couture: unusual halloween gear modeled by Essence of SL contest winners
About InStyle Fashion Agency
InStyle Fashion Agency operates within the virtual world of Second Life ™ and is the parent company of a group of fashion related businesses — Model Management, Designers’ Promotion, Image Consulting & Makeover, Modeling School, Photography and Essence of Style Magazine. InStyle Fashion Agency endeavors to develop products and services continue to move fashion forward.
Second Life(tm) is a registered trademark of Linden Labs, Inc. To find out more about Second Life please visit http://www.SecondLife.com.